Marketing Funnel Academy Review – Worth It?

Marketing Funnel Academy review and Steve Hofstetter – could it be worth your hard earned money?

When you're passionate about your company and desperate for this to develop, you start researching ALL-THE-THINGS. You watch webinars, sign up to YouTube channels, read blogs, download guides.

Then…

You see more and more of this sort of content, because businesses start targeting and retargeting you in ads. Then…you receive sucked into most of them. You sign up to all the email lists. The ads make it seem SO easy.

So, finally… You take the plunge…

You invest a crap-ton of your hard earned money for an application with big promises.

What are the results next?

Well, I don't know what are the results next for you.

But I understand what happened in my experience when I hired Steve and his team, and I'm willing to spill the tea.

What Is Marketing Funnel Academy

Before I enter into my Marketing Funnel Academy review, I do want to share who they are. They started off, from what I recall, to be similar to what its name seems like: an on line educational space for training people on how best to create and use funnels.

A channel is an automated lead creation and nurturing system.

Many individuals utilize the term to describe a marketing sequence that goes from an ad, to a tripwire offer, to an up sell, to an automated email sequence, etc.

Consider the design of a channel: large at the top, narrow at the bottom. A channel simply describes the procedure by that you get the eye from a sea of potential clients, get some of the contact information, and eventually sell to them.

Nevertheless when people utilize the word “funnel” in the online space, they're usually talking about some sort of automation.

Who Is Steve Hofstetter

Steve knows his stuff. Their business runs such as for instance a well-oiled machine and they've been around a lengthy time.

Right away of my research in 2017, I couldn't find examples of a lot of active social besides paid ads.

This is the gig. That you do not have to show up in most of the places and in most of the ways to be able to build a business.

The complete pitch behind Marketing Funnel Academy's current core offer is automating the success and client-getting strategy that keeps you from having to accomplish all-the-things, so you certainly can do just something:

Take sales calls and fulfill your offer with clients.

They practice what they preach.

The Process For MFA: Done For You Funnels

Today, I see a TON of marketers dumping throughout the strategies they're using to have their particular clients. You'll see an ad that says “Stop Blogging! Stop ads! Stop free training!”…

Then…you select their ad, read their blog and watch their free training simply to be told ways to get clients without doing those things…even though that's what the guru did to have you in their funnel…

Smh.

Not Marketing Funnel Academy.

They practice what they preach. One ad. One video. One offer. One email every day.

The only variable is they create slightly different ads and offers for different audiences.

They utilize the same funnel for his or her business they build for you. Which I love.

  • So, you see an ad
  • Click to a movie
  • Visit a call to action to book a sales call
  • In the event that you exit the page, you receive a number of really witty sale emails, all ultimately causing book a call
  • You book a call
  • Can get on the device with a sales guy, and
  • You then get the pitch and a quick action bonus.

It's a high ticket investment.

They've added more value since 2017, which I'm going to talk about below.

Facebook Ads

Once they started running the ads, they said I shouldn't spend a lot more than $8 per lead. That expectation meant that after it went much greater than that, I'd get uptight and we'd pause them and here is another new audience. Every new ad set cost $75 each day to test. Sometimes running multiple ad sets per day.

I do believe my offer and audience was too generic, and if I allow the ads run longer, we would have figured it out.

They stepped in to alter some copy and try some new audiences and played around with the ads for a while. MFA was committed to helping get the ads honed in, but I eventually paused them.

(P.S. – Ends up, my offer was still watered down. That they mentioned might be considered a problem.)

I knew I possibly could get the fee down on my own with time (instead of money) on my own. They'd have kept testing if I didn't micro-manage it, but I didn't want to help keep spending on ads then https://www.scamrisk.com/marketing-funnel-academy/.

I paused the ads, drove free traffic with Pinterest, created a lookalike audience, and when I turned the ads back on? I obtained 2 sales calls booked in 24 hours.

The Difference The Second Time Around:

They've been doing these automated funnels successfully for a lengthy time. The testimonials speak for themselves.

The reason I quit the very first time, and the reason it worked the next time, is because I finally started getting my mindset act together.

I also understand the procedure and the purpose.

It's not a coaching program, it's a prepared for you funnel.(Literally what they call it, who knew.)

That said, there are definitely more coaching components today. I love they added more value to handle a number of the stresses I had in 2017. Coaching calls, ads management, sales training.

Comments